I love talking about feelings. As a psychologist feelings and me are supposed to be friends….. but it was not always the case (and, at times, still isn’t). I used to be totally disconnected from my feelings and it actually made me ill over the years. So this year for
Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome
- Secrets revealed: how I overcome anxiety & stress PLUS a free online program
- How About a Game of Prisoner, Prisoner? I will if you will…..
- Your Lockdown Survival Guide: A Psychologist’s Thoughts on Making the Best of This Time
- 5 Ways to Boost Spirituality & Healing
- Chronic Fatigue is a Spiritual Experience