It seems that June and July have been strewn with crises and trauma in various arenas and places around the world and I, like many others, have been touched by these on a personal and vicarious level. The upside/downside of being a psychologist is the tendency to analyze the self
Body and Mind balance
- Secrets revealed: how I overcome anxiety & stress PLUS a free online program
- How About a Game of Prisoner, Prisoner? I will if you will…..
- Your Lockdown Survival Guide: A Psychologist’s Thoughts on Making the Best of This Time
- 5 Ways to Boost Spirituality & Healing
- Chronic Fatigue is a Spiritual Experience